The sun has been a-hiding this summer… And I wanted those vitamins an’ all too! I counted my vitamins before they materialised, it seems.
So yes, I’ve been off up to all sorts of craziness to help me begin to understand what journey the rest of my life should follow.
I’m not had any marvellous enlightenments… well, except from this and that. (But… I can’t be giving that away to you *quite* yet! 😉 *wonders how long she can spin the pretence of having some marvellous secret*) Anyways, here’s the mish-mash I scrambled up for this week:
- Swam next to some budding Olympic swimmers – crawled, mostly…!
- Discovered I can still pretend to play Naomi on the recorder.
- Followed John Knox down the Royal Mile (I should at least get my Dad’s firm approval for that one! 😛 )
- Tried dishing out a small spoonful of human kindness.
- Got complimented on my “farm labourers swing” on shovel-fuls of pretty little orange gravel chips.
- Drank a cup-ful-o’-vitamins from the Zumo Juice Bar.
- Snuggled into a Tiso jacket for the winter to tackle my fear of those Edinburgh windy nights.
- Picked up a new hairclip, just for desk-decoration. (Well, what else would I use a hairclip for!?)
- Got called a lady by an adorable 2-year-old. 😀 Thankyou!
Still trying to pick an evening class to enrol for after the Chinese one turned out to be full up. I’m not too worried about this, as there’s plenty more to interest me… but I was a little surprised to discover there’s actually that many people keen to learn Chinese!
However… further suggestions are welcome! 😉