It has been a while since I told much about what is happening in my dear life… so here is a little peek.
- Time to break out the fur. Today was the first day in the Springs since last Feb when you really do need a coat.
- Free cookbook: grab it while you can!
- It is kinda fun when both your regular clashing evening engagements are cancelled. (There is time to blog, for instance.)
- Chutney is yummy. Can’t wait to try one of these recipes.
- D.I.N.K. stands for Double-Income No-Kids. Even Yuppie doesn’t sound quite so bad (although it still makes me cringe).
- As of last Saturday, my sewing-machine is fully functional again, with a new lightbulb. Time to get cracking on those ultra-cheap patterns I got Saturday. (7 for $10…)
- You can catch those people who sell your address now, using this gmail trick. (Thanks to my dear bro).
- There is a bbcamerica site. (Yes, I know it has taken me *forever* to realise this… I just didn’t care that much, I suppose.)