After a long and tiring day at work, the very last company I wanted was this little chappie.
He was fair busy giving me the run-around… sneaking through the maze of egg-box corners. I got this odd suspicion that he knew what a bug-catcher looked like. Maybe it was the same chap I chucked out last week….
Ah, the dilemmas. Do I throw him out again and risk another heart attack in a week? That, or him landing in my scrambled egg? Somehow it doesn’t quite appeal. If only I could get my skin to stop crinkling and crawling, I could pluck up the courage to decide his fate.
But that’s too much yucky thoughts… instead I’d rather reflect on how much new-ness I’ve been slotting into my life.
Today for the first time I:
- used the ‘exposure’ settings on my camera
- sang out loud in the train shelter
- put more than two pillows on my bed at once
- used jvnc… don’t ask, its a geeky thing 😀
- delegated a pair of leather boots for spare parts. Only I don’t know what for yet. Ideas, anyone out there?
Maybe I should try a *real* novelty, like going to bed on time 😀 I wonder what that feels like 😉