It has been a trivial week.
There were aspects that were fairly cheery and pleasant – like my day off on Tuesday just for fun. (Oh, and a confidence-boosting long chat with Sarah last night. 🙂 Thankyou!)
But mostly it has been characterised by stress. Not ‘real’ stress, just minor-frustration-I-can’t-be-bothered-with stress.
So, just to get it off my chest, here’s my top five:
- Getting blown off my feet on Tuesday. Totally the wrong day to be visiting a hairdresser…
- Being told 😮 by a phone salesman that it was “user incompetence” and not bad design that made me dislike the phone he was trying to sell me. ( 🙂 no, of course I didn’t feel smug when he couldn’t do the simple select-operation I used to illustrate…)
- Spending two days trying to fix the java installation on my work PC. I failed. 😦 Grr… and I was *so* trying!
- Waiting 45mins (instead of 2mins) for a train after planning my journey based on Scotrails “live updates” site.
- And today I get to sport a totally cringeable red slit on my hand after a little incident with the breakfast avocado and a knife. (Be glad I don’t have my camera cable handy right now 😉 )
Ps: My justification for blogging from work? Foolproof (for a change) 😛